Feb 1, 2015

Anchors Away

Howdy, it's Julia! And it's officially my first blog post ever..I'm a little nervous so please take it easy on me!

Anchor Shirt: Croft & Barrow 
Black Pants: American Eagle
Boots: LL Bean
Necklace: Forever 21

Unfortunately, I do not look this put together everyday. In fact, I'm usually sporting an over sized t-shirt and leggings. But I figured y'all would much rather see a fashion post than a comfy lazy girl post!

I personally believe a woman is never fully dressed without a smile and a little bit of lipstick. So, of course, I could not forget to apply my favorite red lip!

As mentioned previously, this is my first post! So let's bring out the confetti and pop some champagne! (maybe even a chocolate fountain?) I am so very excited to begin sharing my life, ideas, dreams, goals, and pretty much anything else you can imagine-- with all of ya'll!

When I first found this shirt my mind raced with the possibilities. Tucked into a simple skirt or a white pair of shorts, this shirt is extremely versatile. But I never imagined that I would have ended up wearing it during the winter down here in Texas!

Believe it or not, we had some gorgeous weather come our way. Sarah immediately texted me and off we went to take pictures. By the way, isn't she an awesome photographer?! It seems as though we had the most perfect light. Anyway that seems to be enough rambling for the day!

What are you most excited about this month of February?

Please leave any comments or suggestions!

See ya'll next time!
Love,
Julia

PS Don't forget to check out Sarah's blog!!

                                                          

3 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Skipping Breakfast at Tiffany's. Design by Fearne.