Mar 7, 2018

I'm Back!

Hey everyone!

Long time no see. Am I right? A lot has happened in the past 3 years and we'll get to that in a minute. However, I wanted to announce that I am reviving my blog back from the dead! A combination of internal screaming and clinking of champagne glasses should definitely be coming from all of you by now. Just kidding, but really though I am SO excited!

Now that's out of the way, here's a recap of my life:

1. I turned 21!


2. I'm on the fast track to graduation!

3 years baby! AND I get my ring in April. My degree will be in Environmental Studies with a minor in geology. My capstone project is about fossils so if you love dinosaurs - you know who to call. 

3. My Scoliosis surgery was canceled!
        I've been dealing with my back problem for as long as I can remember and it finally came to a point where my doctor recommended major surgery. After many prayers, the last appointment before my surgery proved to show that my spine had straightened itself by more than 10 degrees which placed me out of the surgical threshold. My surgeon told us that this is only the second time he's seen this in his 30 plus years of experience in orthopedics. God is SO good!!!

4. I got a dog!
His name is Jax and his favorite pass times include chasing squirrels and chewing on everything.




Drum roll please...




5. I'm ENGAGED!


These past four years have flown by. I really still can't believe it. He's my best friend and I can't wait to see where this crazy life takes us. I love you, Tyler! ❤



Thank you for sticking through my life updates! I have a lot of ideas and directions I want this blog to grow into. However, I'm having trouble narrowing it down. I would love to get YOUR opinion! What would you like to see? Something to do with lifestyle, Air Force, food, or something completely different? Leave me some ideas in the comments below - I'll be reading all of them for sure.

Stay golden!

With love,
Julia

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Skipping Breakfast at Tiffany's. Design by Fearne.